What criteria must I meet to pass income verification?
The average net income of the tenant or tenant group must be higher than double the rent payments . For example, if the monthly rent is 3,000 zł, the average income after deducting taxes and “social security and health insurance” contributions must be higher than 6,000 zł. Additionally:
- The tenant must document income for a period of:
- A minimum of 6 months for self-employment.
- A minimum of 12 months for farming.
- A minimum of 3 months in all other cases.
- The employment contract or other employment document used for verification must be valid for at least 3 months from the date of verification.
Was the article helpful?